RAMADAN and IPG
For the first time ever, I am going to fast away from my home, from my family. I am going to celebrate our first Ramadan at IPG. I am quite excited to celebrate it with my friends.
During Ramadan we cook everyday to save our money. Even though it was illegal to do so. However we have to save our money. From my perspective, I did it to lessen my father's burden. I hate ask for money from him. To me, if I can pass a month without asking money from him, I'll feel satisfied.
I did went to bazaar at boys' cafeteria. However, I don't really fancy their dishes. There are some of a delicious stuff but I preferred the one that my friend's cook more.
I hope we survived our Ramadan together this year and three years to come. May Allah ease everything for us. I can't wait to celebrate Eid al-Fitr with my awesome friends.
Comments