Good Person.

 I hope I am a robot that can follow every inch of the instructions on how to be a good person.


It seems like I keep hurting others

Though I am not pulling out my claws

Being friendly and good

And yet what they see are my flaws 

Keep coming back as a sinner

Even though I knew most of the law

Am I bad for being comfortable?

As it seems my act tends to break my core


Well,

Even the best machine indeed gives a bit of disappointment to the user 


Yet,

I still keep blaming myself for not being an aurora for all.

Comments

Rinana said…
Very interesting choices of vocabulary words!! Well done!👍😆
Alisya Othman said…
Very inspiring poem... Human also have feelings❤❤
Jannah said…
good one aisyah!
mecdach said…
Keep up the good work!
iiffahasri said…
Love your poem ! So captivating
Afi Azfar said…
what a piece of writing! well done!
HadaMelon said…
Interesting vocabulary used. Great work!